Saturday, June 6, 2009

7. Week 4 Tarian Class – 2 June 09 Tuesday

Before I start writing about this week activities, I would like to notify that it’s been two weeks that I didn’t go for drama class because drama class cancel on one of the week and I had to go for an event on the other week.

Alright, let’s start this week post. We had our tarian class at the atrium, 7 o’clock. Changed to our training attire and do some stretching while waiting for Abang arrival anxiously.

Abang wants to announce the names of year 1 tarian girls who had been selected for July’s “Inang” competition. Apparently, I was not selected and was not disheartened over the results as this is my very 1st time taking up performing arts. I knew i had done my very best. Fruitful experiences indeed.

For those who were not selected, we had to learn a wedding dance so that we are prepared if there is any wedding show.


* From the left, lady in green. That's ME.

At about 9.30pm, we had debriefed and the seniors asked our feedbacks and thoughts on today's training. I felt that today's training was a great experience and I will strive harder in my next training. That's all for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment